San Diego Criminal Lawyers
Forceful, Intelligent Legal Representation
Being charged with a criminal offense doesn’t mean that you are guilty as charged, and it doesn’t mean that you are powerless, regardless of how you have been treated by police, law enforcement agents or prosecutors. Under state and federal laws, you have the right to defend yourself against the charges with the help of an attorney of your choice, and you are considered innocent until proven guilty.
Conforti & Turner, we are highly focused. We devote the majority of our practice to defending our clients’ rights in criminal matters in the San Diego area. As defense lawyers, we handle cases related to:
- Federal crimes, including drug charges, weapons charges and conspiracy charges
- Possession, distribution, trafficking, cultivation and manufacture of drugs, including cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, prescription drugs and other controlled substances
- White collar and fraud charges, including mail and wire fraud, mortgage and financial fraud, embezzlement and counterfeiting
- Sex crimes charges, including sexual assault, child molestation, child pornography and solicitation of prostitution
- Assault, homicide and manslaughter charges
Our attorneys know how federal sentencing guidelines work, and we can use various methods to minimize the consequences for our clients.
Aggressive, Meticulous and Organized
Many criminal defense lawyers bill themselves as aggressive, but we are well known for being relentless in defending our clients’ rights. In addition to being forceful and vigorous in holding the prosecution to proving our clients’ guilt, we have achieved strong outcomes in scores of cases because of our thorough analysis, careful research and meticulous preparation. We are extremely well organized and attentive to detail because each case matters to us.
Contact a San Diego and Chula Vista Criminal Defense Attorney
Contact us for help with your case. Our firm’s San Diego criminal attorneys are confident in their ability to help our clients reach the best possible results in their important legal matters.