San Diego Fraud Charge Attorneys
Thorough Preparation and Aggressive Defense
Being charged with fraud is a serious matter, but a charge does not mean that you will be convicted of a crime. In fraud cases, the prosecution must show that illegal wrongdoing occurred at a particular place and time. The intent to defraud must be proven.
An effective defense against fraud and other white collar crimes requires a thorough review of discovery and detailed preparation at every stage. At Conforti & Turner, our attorneys use their extensive defense experience to forcefully defend those charged with fraud in state and federal cases. Our job is to aggressively hold prosecutors to following proper criminal process, protecting our clients’ constitutional rights and making sure their interests are upheld.
Regardless of your circumstances, we can represent you if you have been accused of any of the following:
- Mortgage fraud or real estate fraud related to selling, financing, underwriting or buying residential or commercial real estate
- Mail fraud and wire fraud involving mail, shipping or transmissions that involve defrauding another person or organization
- Insurance fraud
- Welfare fraud involving false applications or public assistance payments
- Financial fraud or bank fraud
- Tax fraud and tax evasion related to personal or corporate matters
- Embezzlement, money laundering, theft or other charges
San Diego Fraud Charge Lawyers | Vista Fraud Defense Lawyers
If you have been accused of fraud or another financial crime, the attorneys at Conforti & Turner can advise you regarding your legal rights and your options for defending yourself. We are available to discuss your situation in detail by phone or in person.
As your attorneys, we will develop a viable defense strategy and represent you strongly in state or federal court. We will use our detailed knowledge of the law and our extensive case experience to fight for your rights. Call us at 619-272-6045 or toll free at 800-405-1685 for assistance.